BUSINESS CASE WEBINAR:
Drafting and Approving Agreements. How Workflows Support Legal Departments and Organizations
It is as clear as a day – every organization uses agreements, be they with contractors, suppliers, clients, or employees. It’s odd that such an essential part of doing business, is so often handled by a long string of successive Word document drafts attached to a succession of email threads.
If there’s any reporting at all, it’s done with ad-hoc Excel worksheets and only upon request. The necessity for getting the documents signed quickly and remotely often leaves us without the signed copy at all, or with a copy that might not meet formal records management and/or legal requirements.
We want to show you how to use modern workflow solutions to help drafting, collecting feedback, getting approval, and getting signatures for legal agreements. We won’t limit things to the workflow; we’ll include how to organize a library of templates, a repository of signed contracts, a reporting dashboard, and more. You’ll see a well-organized, traceable, transparent, and efficient agreement management solution that would be an excellent fit for any organization.
This webinar will cover:
- The building blocks of any agreement management solution.
- A workflow for managing the draft, review, editing, signature collection, and disposition parts of the agreement process.
- How to curate a library of agreement boilerplate templates and how to use them with automated processes.
- How to ensure the data you need for reporting is captured in forms and documents.
- How to facilitate and govern remote approvals and signatures.
- One or more methods of maintaining a library of contracts.
If you want to know how WEBCON BPS handles agreement management and supports legal departments, register below and join Mike Fitzmaurice on October 7, 9:00 AM PT (6:00 PM CET) for an insightful one hour webinar.