When you have a form with multiple line items, treating the form like a document is the right thing for auditing and governance needs, but that approach isn’t very useful when you need to query the detail items across many forms.
Unless you’re using WEBCON BPS, that is.
This webinar shows you every trick we offer with item lists, including pre-populating rows, totals, allocating targets, and a lot more. Once you see item lists in action, you’ll want to take full advantage of them.
You find yourself able to do things with repeating tables that even InfoPath had trouble with – and you won’t need extra cups of coffee to make it happen.
What you will learn:
- How WEBCON BPS architected its approach to master-detail data
- How to insert and use item lists
- Options for displaying and editing item list contents
- How to automatically handle issues like calculating totals and forcing values to sum to a specific target number
- How to query detail items across multiple forms
- Techniques for conditional validation and formatting of individual items in lists
- Working with item list data inside of workflows
Watch the webinar and discover in real-time the magic of automating processes with WEBCON BPS.
If you have any questions regarding the webinar, contact us.