WEBCON BPS 2017 featured in ESPC 2017 Community Blog

In the current topsy-turvy business environment, BPM/RAD applications have become virtually indispensable for a modern, agile company. Read all about the possibilities of the latest version of the WEBCON BPS platform, as featured in the Community Blog of the European SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Community!

According to Gartner, less innovative BPM solutions (which for example do not have efficient change management) will prevent 80% of companies from reaching the desired objectives of their digital strategies in 2017. Gartner’s experts point out that only 40% of company tasks are routine enough to be handled with traditional BPM systems. The remaining 60% demonstrate a certain level of uncertainty, and cannot be predicted or modified in advance. Gartner also notes that in 2017, 70% of effective business models will be based on handling unstable processes, changing according to the needs of the clients.

For a keen observer of SharePoint development trends, it takes little effort to realize that swifter business application delivery, seamless adaptation to change, and an even lower entry barrier for power users is becoming more and more critical.

It is for the above-mentioned features, and much more, that the European SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Community appreciated the latest version of our platform, WEBCON BPS 2017 so much! Read their review of WEBCON BPS on their Community Blog.

Share on facebook
Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on reddit
Share on email
WEBCON is the leading European-based provider of a complete Low-code Application Platform for mass delivering business solutions. Companies choose WEBCON to dramatically reduce time and cost of app development. The platform allows them to automate and manage business processes across the entire organization – using a single, unified platform. Thanks to its unique InstantChange™ technology, WEBCON embraces change like no other platform on the market.


Get in touch with our team
Local offices

© WEBCON 2024 All rights reserved | Privacy Policy