This year’s Partner Day took place a day after WEBCON DAY 2022, on October 27th, and was a field with insightful sessions led by WEBCON experts, sharing their best practices. Apart from networking and meeting everyone in person, the main aim of the event was to highlight some of the most important guidelines that may help our Partners and their Clients to best leverage the WEBCON BPS platform for their business.
We have been growing our Partner Channel network since 2010. Today we work with 75 top-class IT system integrators from around the world. Every member of our community has a different point of view on the market, its needs, and the challenges specific to every region. That’s why we came out with the idea to organize the forum for our international network – to have an opportunity to meet, discuss our experience, and share conclusions. We are thrilled that our initiative was so enthusiastically received by WEBCON’s Partners!
Celebrating the low-code technology
We used to meet every year – unfortunately, because of the global pandemic, we weren’t able to organize such an event for the past two years. This year we were back with our annual events – and we were more than excited to be able to see each other and talk – finally in person!
What was on the agenda? We prepared 6 sessions concerning the most discussed areas related to digital transformation, the implementation of our low-code platform, WEBCON BPS, and our plans for the future:
- WEBCON Keynote
- “You Can Do That?!” Unorthodox, Interesting, Quirky – and Wonderful – Use Cases
- The WEBCON Way: In the software world where everything is “fast & easy”, standing out from the crowd is the key. We shared the details of messaging we use to build a story about WEBCON and its key characteristics that sell.
- Why WEBCON and not ___? One of the most frequent questions that we get asked by you is how to present and advocate for WEBCON BPS when the client is considering or using alternative solutions. With this session, we came bearing answers.
- Tips, Tricks & Life Hacks That Will Make Your Demos Even More Awesome: Small things tend to make a huge difference. This session was dedicated to sharing those things that clients love seeing during product presentations.
- Leap into the Future: Product Roadmap
After the part dedicated to the sessions, we invited our guests to take a part in the bowling tournament – a little sports competition is always a good idea!
An unforgettable day that will come back!
It was an amazing day and we cannot wait to see all our Partners again next year! We’re thrilled that our Partner Channel community is growing so fast and that every member of it is always willing to meet in person to share their ideas, experience, and insights with everyone else!
If you want to know more about the WEBCON Partner Channel program, be sure to check out the Become our Partner page.
Check out the photos from the sessions and bowling tournament: