We are proud to present the latest and most ground-breaking version of our low-code application delivery platform, WEBCON BPS 2019! This new release brings a number of innovative solutions that directly answer the ever-changing needs of today’s modern business. Completely new UI that takes end users’ experience to the next level, even better and more seamless integration with Office 365 and AI-based enhancements are just a few things we have in store for you in 2019 version!
Among the most important changes we’ve introduced in WEBCON BPS 2019 are:
- WEBCON BPS Portal – a highly intuitive digital desktop that brings together all key information into a central interface, featuring:
- Clearly structured navigation
- an ultra-fast search engine
- AI-based enhancements
- Presentation layer personalization and white label branding
- The introduction of business applications as a concept. You can now combine workflows, forms, business logic, integrations, reports and navigation into a single package which is easy to deploy, move between environments, use and maintain
- Completely re-engineered and seamless integration with Office 365 for hybrid environments (on-prem or Azure and o365/SharePoint Online)
- Support for SharePoint 2019
- A SharePoint-free installation option and B2B framework letting you embed parts of your applications into external systems
- Process flow analysis that lets you verify the the number of workflow elements created in a specified time interval, counts the number of entries into a specific step, and the number of tracked passages
- An improved export/import mechanism, with easy migration of add-ons created using the SDK package
- The possibility of using REST technology.
We presented WEBCON BPS 2019 for the first time at WEBCON DAY 2018
WEBCON BPS 2019 is our biggest-ever and most groundbreaking release. Have no doubt, this is the same product you and your clients know and love, but with powerful new improvements to help take your businesses to the next level. With our clients’ business continuity in mind, we’ve developed an update process that ensures all running applications will simply continue working the way they have been.
Lukasz Wrobel, VP and CBDO at WEBCON
We hope this version will further improve your ability to thrive on digital transformation, and inspire you to expand your digital strategy within your organization with using the endless possibilities that WEBCON BPS 2019 has to offer.