Join us in in the picturesque city of Haarlem, the Netherlands on October 10-11, during Office 365 & SharePoint Connect 2019! The conference gathers world leading IT experts and speakers to discuss the latest developments in SharePoint and the broader Office365 landscape, and to share experiences.
We are proud to be supporting the event as one of the Sponsors, and cannot wait to meet you in order to talk about business process automation with low-code/no-code platforms.
Michał Rykiert, Senior Pre-Sales Consultant at WEBCON, will host a session that will redefine your idea of “fast” in the context of a process-centric business application lifecycle.
Fast redefined. The new era of application lifecycle with low code platforms
THURSDAY 4:00 PM (45 min)
With the Microsoft Flow and Power Apps pushing their elbows out, “fast” is probably the most overused claim within the low-code application delivery space. Nowadays, everything is “fast”, “faster” or “the fastest on market”. Sadly, it rarely means anything anymore, since there is no context, reference point or background story.
During this session, you will see how WEBCON redefines “fast” and sets a reference point for process-centric business applications. We intend to present:
- the creation of a business application from scratch, including workflow, forms, actions, rules and data sources
- implementing changes on-the-fly into an already running application
- the migration of an application between environments (TEST to PROD)
- the migration of changes between environments (TEST to PROD)
- the delivery of documentation to the application
In essence, we will go through the whole application lifecycle. In 45 minutes.