Access workflows wherever you are. With WEBCON BPS they are always at your fingertips.
Dedicated mobile apps
WEBCON BPS offers online access to documents and business processes anytime, anywhere. Use a mobile web browser or our dedicated WEBCON mobile application for iOS or Android.
A dedicated mobile application for the system is available free of charge in iOS and Android app stores. Once you download it, you can test the system interface both by connecting to WEBCON demo server and entering connection data for the WEBCON BPS server used in your company.
Dedicated WEBCON BPS applications for mobile devices allow a convenient view of workflow elements and processes associated with the logged-in user, accept or reject tasks, or delegate them to co-workers. It is also possible to start new processes and add attachments such as photos from the device camera or voice memos. Applications are available for mobile phones and tablets.
Functionalities of WEBCON BPS mobile
With proper rights and privileges of a logged-in user, you can use the applications for iOS, Android and Windows Phone to:
- view the task list,
- view document archive
- start new flows, including attaching photos and voice recordings from the device,
- accept and reject documents and tasks (select pathways),
- edit document forms involved in the process,
- delegate tasks to other employees.
As our clients often use WEBCON Business Process Suite to optimize critical financial processes, it can be determined on the server side:
- which processes will be accessible via a mobile device,
- which processes can be initiated from a mobile device,
- which documents and tasks in particular steps will be available from a mobile device,
- which pathways available in the steps will be accessible from a mobile device,
- if fields in forms assigned to the steps will be available for editing or in the ‘read-only’ mode.