Transportation & travel
How BPM systems support the transportation & travel industry
Both the transportation and travel industries share similarities with two specific requirements to address at their core. The first is their infrastructure network, and the other is the human network: users and employees. Transportation and travel businesses also require reliability, top-quality customer service and strict compliance. In many cases, providers must also ensure that their services are available 24/7 at the highest quality levels.
Customized workflows in WEBCON BPS allow you to merge different subsidiary companies and business process to ensure genuine and effective integration.
WEBCON BPS can revolutionize the different departments that make up transportation and travel industry companies, providing world-class services for:
BUSINESS ORGANIZATION & SUPPORT
- Omnichannel Customer Service Process
- Document and correspondence management process
- Investment planning, approval, management & monitoring
- Debt recovery
- Acceptance processing
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
- Business trips
- Capital assets management (templates)
- Purchasing and sales invoicing processes
- Cash flow approval
- Credit card application
- Invoice processing
- Internal accounting communication
- Leave requests
- Managing employee lifecycle
- Perks and bonuses
- Retirement plans
- Access Rights Management Process
- IT hardware/software/license ordering process.
RÖHLIG SUUS Logistics
- Looking for a system to automate document management workflow, IT ticketing, leave requests
or any other business process in your organization?
- Interested in booking an online personal platform demo, during which we’ll talk about challenges your business is facing and address your specific needs?
- Need a complete, efficient and intuitive platform to manage, automate and optimize your business processes without coding?
- Want to learn more about our licensing policy?
or you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to contact us!
HOW TO BUILD A BUSINESS APPLICATION IN 45 MINUTES