The basic course C00 is the best way to start your adventure with the platform and to gain essential skills in WEBCON BPS Designer Studio configuration.
The course consists of 16 lesson hours of hands-on workshops, during which the participants will work together with the trainer to build a complete business application used for handling requests and orders. Each participant will have access to their own WECON BPS environment.
Note: Completion of this course is mandatory before being able to participate in other WEBCON Academy courses.
Choose this course if:
- You are about to start your adventure with WEBCON BPS in an organization that has already been using it
- Your company partners with WEBCON
- You are interested in modern technologies for process automation and business application development (low-code)
- You deliver and maintain business applications and tasks and document workflows
What will you learn from the course?
- How to configure processes
- How to configure Designer Studio
- How actions and instances work in business applications
- How to develop applications that work properly
- How to develop table and graphic reports
How can you benefit?
The basic course C00 is more than just another training course in your professional career and education – it offers you a great opportunity to take up new roles and challenges in an organization. Knowing how to configure business processes based on the renowned and truly innovative WEBCON BPS technology allows you to easily change your career to become an analyst or an implementation specialist for business processes and workflow automation, whichever you prefer.
What do we expect of our participants?
However, it is important that you have a general basic knowledge of the functioning and composition of business processes and applications in an organization. And if you know something about managing through processes – that’s even better!
We also appreciate an understanding of the concept of business application development, their purpose and functioning, and know how to report and provide the collected and processed information to the business.
When you have completed the basic course C00, you can move on to the advanced course C1 in your selected Training Track. Moreover, you can take one of the additional courses S0 in your preferred option.
You can become an implementation specialist, a business analyst, an IT specialist, a department head or a team member responsible for implementing business processes based on WEBCON BPS in your company.
During the course you will:
- Learn to build workflows on the WEBCON BPS platform at an intermediate level
- Learn to create and modify data sources;
- Learn to customize the created solutions using form rules and business rules
- Learn to manage WEBCON BPS Portal – a multi-tool for business process visualizations
- Find out how to use WEBCON BPS Web Parts in SharePoint sites
- Get to know WEBCON BPS Designer Studio and its capabilitiesb