Why Automate Accounts Payable?
Eliminate paper invoice processing & achieve greater efficiency through workflow automation
In many companies, Accounts Payable processes are still carried out manually and are very paper-intensive. Manual procedures quickly show their limitations, especially as the volume of invoices goes up. That’s where process automation comes into play – with removing manual tasks, improving visibility and providing better control over financial data.
This webinar will show you how our low-code platform WEBCON BPS can make Accounts Payable better, as in faster handling of invoices, easier work for users, the outright elimination of unnecessary steps, effortless auditability — all of which can be accomplished without the loss of flexibility and control.
Watch the webinar
You’ll see the following WEBCON BPS functionality in action:
– OCR, barcode, and scanner support
– Modeling any invoice task workflow, including multi-level assignments that analyze the account chart and analytical descriptions (measurements, CAPEX, OPEX, etc.)
– Modeling any invoice approval workflow, including a multilevel conditional workflow that takes into account invoice parameters (e.g. limit amounts, cost categories, etc.)
– Effective change management, ranging from individual task delegations to formal periods of substitute task workers
– Modifying existing workflows when business requirements change, even while work is in progress
– Full monitoring of registered and processed invoices, including the history of approvals and implemented changes
Mike Fitzmaurice – WEBCON Chief Evangelist & VP North America, has over 25 years of experience in consulting, engineering, marketing, evangelism, and IT management. Having spoken at countless international conferences, hosted numerous expert sessions and webinars, he is one of the most recognizable and prolific members of the SharePoint community worldwide, specializing in process automation and low-code development. His 11 years at Microsoft included helping launch the first four releases of SharePoint and positioning it as a development platform.