WEBCON BPS rules, well, rule. All kidding aside, it’s a common language for both front-end form rules and back-end data/process rules — and does so in a way that’s easy to write and even easier to read.
We’ll go through a series of examples of form rules, business rules, and combinations of both. We’ll end with how to build a library of reusable rules that can be shared and monitored throughout your enterprise.
When you need to calculate values, manipulate form behavior, specify logic once and reuse it over and over again, WEBCON BPS is here to help. We have a variety of features to accomplish this: form rules, business rules, action sets, and our field matrix, to name a few.
This demo-heavy webinar will provide clear explanations of concepts and use cases. We’ll begin by explaining how WEBCON BPS is focused on reusing logic wherever possible, and how it makes applications easier to write and even easier to modify.
Next up we’ll entail explaining different kinds of reusability features, from form rules to business rules to action sets. Moving on, we need to point out that WEBCON BPS has a whole set of built-in features that make rules needed less often. We’ll end with a tour of plenty of real-world examples of rules in action.
What will you learn:
- What business rules are, how they work, where they run, and how to write them in either WEBCON’s rules syntax or Transact-SQL;
- What action sets are and how to configure them;
- How to create a global library of reusable rules;
- Where standard WEBCON BPS configuration features eliminate the need for a large percentage of custom rules;
- Which feature you should use when, where, and why.
Watch the webinar and discover in real-time the magic of automating processes with WEBCON BPS.
If you have any questions regarding the webinar, contact us.