How BPM systems support the automotive industry
The automotive industry has always handled both manufacturing and distribution, from a single bolt to an entire fleet of completed vehicles. However, in the light of the Industry 4.0, the 21st century automotive business needs to make the best of innovations, automation and state-of-the-art solutions in the entire scope of its operations, and not only in the realm of the production floor.
In the automotive parts production, one of the main challenges is the sheer scale of the related documentation. It comprises not only invoices, but also stock issue confirmations, shipping lists, delivery specifications, warranties, orders, etc. With WEBCON BPS, they all can work in unison, radically changing the operation of day-to-day processes for the better.
Yet another challenge of unifying product indexes of the numerous manufacturers of automotive parts is solved with WEBCON BPS. In the world where the labelling and marking of items are misleadingly similar, WEBCON BPS enables smooth operation, compliance and quality assurance.
With WEBCON BPS, the time and money savings are tangible, and keep you abreast of the competition. See how:
- Operating instructions with archive – with WEBCON BPS, one of our clients ensures only the most up-to-date operating instructions are made available to employees, while the cancelled ones are stored in the archive for reference
- Managing the production cycle – one of our clients streamlines their entire manufacturing process with WEBCON BPS-based orkflows, from design, to production, to stock management
- Document processing – a powerful OCR engine in WEBCON BPS enables one of our clients to effectively manage and organize the incoming documents, especially the purchase invoices, to accelerate the process of their registration and verification
- Invoice processing, including e-invoice
- Payment approval
- Debt recovery
- Bank credit application & processing
- Task management
- Employee life cycle
- Leave requests
- Employee evaluation
- New workflow ticketing
- Equipment request
- Correspondence processing
- Fleet acquisition, management and disposal
- Legal documents processing