WEBCON BPS 2020 R3
Release date: 2020/09/11
Current build: 2020.1.3.371
We’re thrilled to introduce a brand-new Release 3 of WEBCON BPS 2020.
Every year, we launch a major new version of WEBCON BPS, enriched with cutting-edge functionalities that enable our clients to take their business process management to the next level. Throughout the year though, as we continue to develop the system, we publish smaller platform updates we call Releases. They include new features as well as hotfixes to the most recent version of the platform.
This year’s second Release includes exciting new features, as well as enhancements to the 2020 version, that will bring even more freedom and flexibility to your business applications.
Here’s an overview of the changes introduced in WEBCON BPS 2020.1.3:
1. WEBCON BPS Designer Studio
- Ability to import BPS users from an excel file
- Ability to manage BPS users and groups in WEBCON BPS Designer Studio
- New option to connect from Designer Studio (client) to WEBCON BPS server via webservice (instead of direct SQL connection) for on-prem WEBCON BPS in STANDALONE deployment mode
- Ability to define dictionary, document template and (new) KPI reports in the WEBCON BPS Designer Studio
- Ability to set custom application color
2. MODERN form
- New Vacation form field, allowing to present department’s or organization’s employees planned and taken absences on a timeline
- New HTML form field, allowing to embed HTML content on a form (in interaction with other form fields)
- New interface option allowing to copy the element link to the clipboard
- New look and behavior of a text field in hyperlink mode.
- New display mode for items list allowing to unify how columns are displayed.
- New view of the comments form field
3. WEBCON BPS Portal
- New KPI report
- Simplified use of company logo within WEBCON BPS Portal themes editor.
- New report coloring capabilities (i.a.: icons, coloring of calculated columns, access to quick paths, “current user” variable)
- New actions for BPS users and groups management
- Creating BPS users and groups
- Deleting BPS users and groups
- Editing a BPS user
- Editing BPS group members
- New CAL and PowerUser license management action in the SAAS model (only available in the CLOUD installation)
- Enhancements within invoke REST Web service action
- Ability to define optional fields in output
- Handling various types of responses
- Possibility of sending attachments
6. API and SDK development
- Managing BPS groups and users
- Managing CAL and PowerUser licenses on the SAAS model
- Context of the element based on the link
- Connections handling
- BPS security groups are now included within import-export mechanism