WEBCON BPS 2020
The 2021 version introduces a handful of new functionalities that will further simplify and streamline the experience of developing and using applications based on the WEBCON BPS platform. Discover its key new features!
Release date: 2020/12/29
Current build: 2021.1.1.56
We’re thrilled to introduce a brand new platform release, WEBCON BPS 2021.
Every year, we launch a major new version of WEBCON BPS, our enterprise Low-Code Application Platform, enriched with cutting-edge functionalities that enable our clients to take their business process management and automation to the next level. This year’s release includes brand new exciting features, as well as enhancements to the 2020 version, that will bring even more freedom and flexibility to your business applications.
Here’s an overview of the changes introduced in WEBCON BPS 2021:
1. WEBCON BPS Designer Desk
WEBCON BPS Designer Desk is a brand new web-based tool any authorized user can use to gather requirements, create an application prototype, take that prototype for a test run, and collect feedback. It’s the perfect model for Citizen-Assisted Development, where the best business solutions are created out of a collaboration between business stakeholders and professional application builders.
2. Changes & improvements in WEBCON BPS Portal
3. New form capabilities
3. WEBCON BPS Portal
4. Changes to mobile applications
5. Improvements to application maintenance & troubleshooting
Advanced mechanisms for diagnosing portal and form behavior make it much easier to identify the source of possible configuration problems and restore an application’s expected functionality as soon as possible.
6. OpenID authentication
7. Improved communication & ergonomics of WEBCON BPS Designer Studio
8. New business rules
9. New possibilities for managing data sources
10. Expanded multilingual support
11. Improved export-import mechanism
12. Expanded API interface
13. Ability to launch WEBCON BPS Designer Studio directly from the WEBCON BPS Portal (WEBCON BPS SaaS)
HOW TO BUILD A BUSINESS APPLICATION IN 45 MINUTES