Energy & Utilities
How BPM systems support the energy & utilities industry
The greatest concern of the energy and utilities industry is its reliability, quality customer service and compliance. Providers need to ensure their services are provided 24/7, and to their customers’ highest satisfaction.
With WEBCON BPS several subsidiary companies can operate in unison between systems, departments and branches, for genuine integration. The system enables undisrupted performance, adherence to the strictest EHS (Health, Safety and Environment) compliance policies and minimizing the risk of human error. With back office process automation and streamlined management in place, cost reduction and maximizing profit is a realistic scenario, and not just a promise.
With WEBCON BPS, energy and utilities industry companies can create any industry-specific solutions that radically change their day-to-day operation for the better, for example:
- Work permit - one of our clients introduced a workflow, which monitors their maintenance employees’ access to dangerous and restricted areas, to minimize health hazard.
- Tangible information security - one of WEBCON’s clients introduced special security measures regarding personal information, such as address, telephone no., or finance - both in terms of employees and clients.
- Heat on&off - with redundancies removed and proactive service launching in place, this feature translates directly into increased income for one of our clients.
- Pipe maintenance - a workflow that is used by one of our clients enables tracking the condition of their heating pipes, including maintenance tracking and fault identification.
- Premises security - one of our clients introduced a workflow, which monitors access to the premises, to counteract security breaches.
BUSINESS ORGANIZATION & SUPPORT
- Omnichannel Customer Service Process
- Document and correspondence management process
- Investment planning, approval, management & monitoring
- Debt recovery
- Acceptance processing
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
- Business trips
- Capital assets management (templates)
- Purchasing and sales invoicing processes
- Cash flow approval
- Credit card application
- Invoice processing
- Internal accounting communication
- Leave requests
- Managing employee lifecycle
- Perks and bonuses
- Retirement plans
- Access Rights Management Process
- IT hardware/software/license ordering process.
HOW TO BUILD A BUSINESS APPLICATION IN 45 MINUTES