How BPM systems support the public sector
With business process management tools and all the digital conveniences in place, the business world sets the pace for digitalization in the 21st century. Having grown accustomed to the one-stop-shop type of service, clients of the public sector expect it to follow the trend.
With WEBCON BPS, government and education institutions can deliver the expected quality of their services, with special attention to time efficiency and security of personal data. At the same time, the customized workflows created using WEBCON BPS allow maintaining the required strict standards of compliance and streamline the internal exchange of information.
See below for the examples of specific workflows that make day-to-day operations of educational institutions easier:
- Tangible information security – one of WEBCON’s clients introduced special security measures regarding personal information, such as address, telephone no., or finance - both in terms of employees and clients.
- Correspondence management process – a client of WEBCON is subject to a strict, multi-stage procedure of correspondence registration. To follow the procedure, WEBCON BPS has combined as many as 8 workflows in one, efficient streamline.
WEBCON BPS allows the public sector institutions to provide top class services in other areas, such as:
BUSINESS ORGANIZATION & SUPPORT
- Investment planning, approval, management & monitoring
- Debt recovery
- Acceptance processing
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
- Business trips
- Managing fixed assets
- Invoice processing
- Cash flow approval
- Internal accounting communication
- Leave requests
- Managing employee lifecycle
- Perks and bonuses
- Retirement plans
- Access management
- IT hardware/software/license ordering process.