How BPM systems support the public sector
With business process management tools and digital conveniences at your fingertips, the public sector keeps the pace with digitalization in the 21st century. Public sector clients expect the kind of one-stop-shop, intuitive service they experience in other parts of their lives.
With WEBCON BPS, government and educational institutions can deliver quality services and pay special attention to time efficiency and personal data security. At the same time, the customized workflows created using WEBCON BPS allow institutions to maintain strict standards of compliance, while streamlining the internal exchange of information.
WEBCON BPS helps make the day-to-day operations of government and educational institutions easier through workflows like:
- Tangible information security – one government client of WEBCON introduced special security measures designed to protect personal information, such as address, telephone no., or finance, for both employees as well as users.
- Correspondence management process – another institutional client of WEBCON is subject to a strict, multi-stage procedure of correspondence registration. To follow this procedure, WEBCON BPS has combined as many as 8 workflows into one, efficiently streamlining the entire process.
WEBCON BPS allows public sector institutions to provide first-class services in other areas as well, such as:
BUSINESS ORGANIZATION & SUPPORT
- Investment planning, approval, management & monitoring
- Debt recovery
- Acceptance processing
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
- Business trips
- Managing fixed assets
- Invoice processing
- Cash flow approval
- Internal accounting communication
- Leave requests
- Managing employee lifecycle
- Perks and bonuses
- Retirement plans
- Access management
- IT hardware/software/license ordering process.
HOW TO BUILD A BUSINESS APPLICATION IN 45 MINUTES