The 6th annual Intra.NET Reloaded Berlin Conference 2017 is coming on April 27 – 28, and WEBCON is proud to sponsor all the upcoming business transformations.
Intra.NET Reloaded is the leading event on Intranet, Enterprise Communication and Digital Workplaces in Europe. The 6th edition will bring together over 350 decision makers from the IT, Internal Communications and Business departments of many international organizations. These professionals are the ones on the front lines of delivering the digital workplaces of tomorrow.
Shem Prokop, WEBCON Partner Channel Manager, will address the issue of effective collaboration in the digital era with the following challenges during his expert session:
- Does your intranet fulfill its intended role, and why not?
- Intranet needs to be really useful for end users to embrace it and utilize its full potential
- Business applications are a natural development direction for the evolution of intranet
- Only no-code/low-code solutions are agile enough to keep pace with a rapidly changing business environment
- From supportive to business critical processes, find the ultimate business process management platform
To learn more, visit the Intra.NET Reloaded Berlin conference’s website.