How BPM systems support the construction industry
In the modern construction market, a construction company needs to be agile enough to operate in two business models. It needs to act as the general contractor, managing the subcontractors, or be a sub-contractor, using its own assets and workforce, depending on the current business situation. Many construction companies often struggle to find an equally agile IT system, capable of handling their numerous task-related processes.
With WEBCON BPS, your company can easily manage the full scope of tender offers and finalized contracts, both as general contractor and subcontractor. The system integrates easily with various specialized systems and computer programs used in the process of construction. As a result, WEBCON BPS allows smart and agile project management and document processing, including project protocols, material stock and demand, invoicing, NDAs, progress and acceptance reports and many others. With WEBCON BPS, building contractors can also manage their HR-related processes and documentation.
For the list of industry-specific processes used by our clients, see below:
- Shuttering rental – one of our clients uses WEBCON BPS to process rental requests, monitoring the technical condition and number of rented items at returning them to the renting organization.
- Non-VAT (flat-rate tax) contracting and payment processing – at some of our clients, their suppliers are not VAT taxpayers, and collaboration with them requires a different payment settling framework, which is enabled by WEBCON BPS.
- Warranty management – one of our clients, a major player in the national construction market, uses WEBCON BPS to manage suppliers’ warranty contracts, and is able to smoothly account for the complex financial procedure related construction warranties.
In addition, WEBCON BPS allows manufacturing companies to excel by streamlining their departmental processes:
- Invoice processing merged with contract processing
- Payment approval
- Debt recovery
- Bank credit application & processing
- Task management
- Employee life cycle
- Leave requests
- Employee evaluation
- New workflow ticketing
- Equipment request
- Correspondence processing
- Document and correspondence management process
- Fleet acquisition, management and disposal
- Looking for a system to automate document management workflow, IT ticketing, leave requests
or any other business process in your organization?
- Interested in booking an online personal platform demo, during which we’ll talk about challenges your business is facing and address your specific needs?
- Need a complete, efficient and intuitive platform to manage, automate and optimize your business processes without coding?
- Want to learn more about our licensing policy?
or you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to contact us!
HOW TO BUILD A BUSINESS APPLICATION IN 45 MINUTES