How BPM systems support the retail industry
Business processes related to the various aspects of retail and e-commerce can be literally counted in the hundreds. The lynchpin of the sector is customer service, which needs to be consistently first-class, regardless of the products being sold.
With WEBCON BPS-based workflows, retail companies can have their systems, departments and branches work in unison for seamless integration. Every business process related to retail and e-commerce can be handled within the WEBCON BPS system, with a focus on cost-efficiency and customer satisfaction. This kind of flexibility ensures that back-office automation and streamlined management becomes a reality.
With WEBCON BPS, companies in the retail sector can create custom, context-specific workflows to radically improve their day-to-day operations for the better. Some examples include:
- Opening new shops – one of WEBCON’s retail clients uses the system to streamline the process of opening new facilities in shopping centers. From negotiating with the facility operator, designing and realizing its layout, stocking goods, recruiting staff, and even the grand opening is handled smoothly every time.
- Employee turnover – another retail client tackles the challenge of managing human resources using WEBCON BPS workflows. This allows them to keep track of lay-offs, new hires, absences and more.
- Mystery shopping – quality of service is monitored by clients using WEBCON BPS to process assessment cards filled in by contracted mystery shoppers.
- Ticket processing optimization – WEBCON BPS is used by retail clients to optimize the processing of customer claims and requests. Specific focus is paid to their type, importance and time of submission, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Taking control – in retail, daily turnover often comprises a vast number of fairly small transactions. Clients can easily use WEBCON BPS-based workflows to monitor and manage their daily revenues.
- Internal knowledge database – one major retailer uses WEBCON BPS to manage all the company information and resources needed for day-to-day customer service operations.
That’s not all, however. The benefits of WEBCON BPS extend to all departments found within a retail organization, including:
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
- Invoice processing (all types)
- Payment approval
- Debt recovery
- Bank credit application & processing
- Business trips with a complex cost acceptance procedure
- Task management
- Employee life cycle
- Leave requests
- Employee evaluation
- New workflow ticketing
- Equipment request
BUSINESS ORGANIZATION & SUPPORT
- Correspondence processing
- Omnichannel Customer Service Process
- Document and correspondence management process
- Fleet acquisition, management and disposal
- Looking for a system to automate document management workflow, IT ticketing, leave requests
or any other business process in your organization?
- Interested in booking an online personal platform demo, during which we’ll talk about challenges your business is facing and address your specific needs?
- Need a complete, efficient and intuitive platform to manage, automate and optimize your business processes without coding?
- Want to learn more about our licensing policy?
or you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to contact us!
HOW TO BUILD A BUSINESS APPLICATION IN 45 MINUTES